The plain answer to this question is yes, it most certainly does. But not only that – the law of attraction can create so many miracles in your life that soon enough, you will no longer feel that they are miracles but rather, just regular occurrences in your life.
A miracle is defined as “a surprising and often incredible event that defies common logical and/or scientific explanation.”
Since miracles are so narrowly defined and are described from the context or background of science, it’s no surprise that people call the products of conscious creation “miracles.”
Truth be told, the products of your manifestations are quite simply the creations of your mind and vibrational energy.
Make no mistake: when you have been a non-conscious creator for the longest time, meaning you were not aware of your own power to create things in physical reality, the paradigm shift and its positive effects will seem amazing.
And it’s alright to be amazed, too!
I keep telling friends and readers: conscious creation is not rocket science. You don’t need a degree in anything to try it and succeed with the law of attraction.
However, there are some things that you have to accomplish if you want those “manifestation miracles” to continue in your life:
1. Trample your fears. – Fears are just nasty bugs and crabs that litter the path to success. Instead of allowing your fears to dictate which path you should take, take no heed of them and push through.
If a fear bites your toe, shake it off and continue down the path that you’ve chosen.
Your fears do not represent the outcomes of your actions. Your mindset, behavior and the actual steps that you take are the elements that influence the results in your life. These are all vital reminders that you should keep in mind when manifesting the life of your dreams.
2. Leave hardship behind. – Life doesn’t have to be difficult. If you are presently encountering hardships in your life, it’s possible to leave that place of hardship and lack so you can have an easier life.
The change begins with the decision to take action. Taking action is synonymous with receiving, which is the second step in the manifestation process. The more actions you take to remedy your situation in life, the more abundance you will receive from the Universe.
3. Control your thoughts. – Thoughts, like emotions, can either be negative or positive in nature. Steer clear of negative thoughts at all times. One negative thought attracts another (in the true spirit of the law of attraction) and soon enough, you’ll have a truckload of negative thoughts to take care of.
You’re in charge of your thoughts.No one else can take care of mental and emotional negativity for you. We choose to be positive in our thoughts and ways. We train ourselves to overcome negativity at all cost. This is the path that you have chosen to take when you accepted the task of conscious creation.
4. Clarify through visualization. –Individual desires and needs will make a lot more sense if you visualize what they look, feel or even smell like (if that applies to what you want!) Creative visualization unleashes the power of the subconscious mind, which is often repressed by the waking consciousness.
When you’re done visualizing your present desire, use the same technique to find out how you can accomplish your goals. Writing down your goals is alright, but to visualize them in such a way that you mentally experience your intended results or outcomes will make you so much more ready for the actual tasks ahead.
5. Repetition makes perfect. – In school, teachers often repeat important points and lessons because it makes them stick to the students’ memories better.
Utilize the same method when establishing affirmations and desires for the first time. Writing down your desire once isn’t enough for the mind to accept it as something that you need to manifest at once.
I use two methods to make new desires “stick:, ” I write them down repeatedly on a piece of paper until I’m satisfied or I make special, positive affirmations that I repeat to myself at regular intervals throughout the day.
Some folks I know create mantras that allow the to reach a higher consciousness with a single thought in mind – their current desires. This is indeed a powerful way to ensure that the mind is able to focus on essential tasks.
My name is James E. Wheelock. An engineer by trade, I created Manifestation Key to help people attract the things they want in life the best way possible. Life has been extremely good to me! I have a loving wife, three awesome children, a sister who has conquered the Seven Summits of the world, an entrepreneurial brother and a mother who taught us all that human beings have no limits.
Understanding Your Chakras & Signs of Weak or Closed Chakras
Mastering Your Vibrations – How to Create Mind Magic
Growing Into Abundance – Getting Started & Powerful Tips
Manifestation Made Easy – 8 Law of Attraction Hacks
Inner Healing Simplified – 6 Strategies to Restore Energy
10 Tips to Jumpstart Manifestation – How to Manifest